WebWorks RoundUp 2009
Hyatt Regency, Austin, TX. - October 19-21, 2009
FREE ePublisher licenses and FREE industry books for attendees (over $600 in value).
Thanks to our partners at Atlassian, each RoundUp attendee will receive a FREE 10-user license of Confluence wiki software.
Join the discussions on:
- Using Wikis and Publishing to Wikis
- Social Documentation
- Using Web 2.0 and Social Networks to engage your customers in conversation
- Automating your Publishing Process
Boot Camp Workshops/Training Sessions, Interactive Panels and Presentations from Industry Experts like:
Stewart Mader - Author of "Wikipatterns"
Anne Gentle - Author of "Conversation & Community"
- Tom Johnson - Industry-leading blogger and podcaster
"I really enjoyed RoundUp. It's a great annual event hosted by the extra-smart folks at WebWorks.com." - Scott Abel - The Content Wrangler
Registered Attendees at RoundUp 09 will receive:
- A FREE 6-Month renewable ePublsher Designer license package. ($595 value)
FREE copies of the XML Press books, "Conversation & Community," and "Managing Writers." ($55 value)
RoundUp Around the Web
Get all the latest RoundUp news via our Twitter feed.